Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mara [Silas Runekeeper]

Postby Hyperotreti » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:27 pm

Name: Mara
Pronouns: she/her
Uncommon Tier Silas Runekeeper
thank you, bettabee! ♡

Mara is very young as Silas go. Her magic is not yet fully developed, and she's still figuring out the world and her place in it. Her inexperience means she can be naive and scatterbrained at times, but her good heart, warm disposition, and wide-eyed enthusiasm endear her to everyone around her. She has lots of friends, both human and Silas, to help her find her way!

Mara adores sweets and assumes that everyone she loves does too! You know this Silas is fond of you when she shows up with a sugary treat to share with you. She is an expert at sniffing out batches of muffins cooling on windowsills, plates of pastries waiting on tables, and even cookies sealed away in jars. When she was just a fawn, she would simply snatch up a treat and dart away to share it with one of her friends -- not realizing that in human culture, that would be considered stealing. She felt very sheepish when a human friend gently pointed out her mistake. Nowadays, she always asks before taking. It's hard to say no when she turns on the puppy-dog eyes!

Mara has also been learning to bake herself, using her burgeoning magic to measure ingredients, move tools, and do other things that typically require opposable thumbs. For now, she still needs a human friend to help her in the kitchen, but she dreams of someday being able to surprise her loved ones with batches of fresh-baked cookies.
♥ she/her, call me Treti
character home
Hyperotreti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me