🌈SqimπŸŒ‘ - Custom and Breeding (OPEN)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

🌈SqimπŸŒ‘ - Custom and Breeding (OPEN)

Postby Franz Kromer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:57 am

Lemon wrote:Welcome to the Custom and Breeding thread. This is where you can order your desired one
of a kind custom Sqim
through a scroll or for a price. Breeding also handle here through the
appropriate artists.
Please follow the rules and artists TOS when doing either activities!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rules β—‹ Custom β—‹ Breeding β—‹ Lines Archive
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
<= Return to the Main Thread
Last edited by Franz Kromer on Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
Franz Kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom and Breeding rules

Postby Franz Kromer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:57 am

Custom rules wrote:⋆ Ordered customs must abide CS rules
⋆ You must have an archive available in our Co-op Archive thread in order to request a Custom Sqim.
⋆ Custom Sqim can't be made to resemble OC you do not currently own, have permission to use or other adopts. They only can be after OC you currently own or you have proof of permission from the OC current owner. You must have sufficient proof of ownership/permission to use the person OC clearly linked in your form.
⋆ When transferring a pre-existing character design into a Sqim and you are not the character's original designer, you must link sufficient proof that the original designer give permission for their design to be transferred onto a uma/closed-species base.
⋆ Custom Sqim design can not be based on real life people and heavily copy copyrighted media fictional characters. There maybe Sqims that take aspects and inspiration from copyrighted media fictional characters but these should not be a 1:1 copy of the characters in Sqim form.

⋆ Custom Sqim can have their pose change to a extent, this is entirely up to the artists.
⋆ Custom Standard Sqim may have minor line edit to their face only. This is only to change their expression and not to add fur or accessories.

⋆ Custom artist can turn down any custom request for any reason and don't need to explain themself.

USD/IRL cash Custom specific rules wrote:
Base prices for Custom Sqim are
Standard Sqim - $5
Strange - $8

⋆ The prices above are only the base minimum floor price for a custom Sqim, artists prices can change to be higher as they please.
⋆ Custom rules before all apply for USD/IRL cash custom.
⋆ All payment must be upfront and done through Paypal if possible. Other payment method maybe consider.
⋆ Any Custom request must be done within 2 month upon receiving payment. Unless there reasons or emergency that was communicated result in a needed delay, commissioner should request a refund or a charge back before 6 month past.
⋆ Please only DM artists about custom offers only when they are asking for offers/allow. Do not post random offers on the thread.
⋆ Custom Sqim maybe traded for USD only for as much as you originally got them for from the artist. No, arts and other extra stuffs doesn't raise your custom Sqim value.
⋆ Do not attempt to guilt trip artists to lower their rates for you. You will only earn yourself a strike.

Breeding rules wrote:⋆ All Sqim litters range from 2-4 Sqimmies and are rolled randomly. If the breeding is shared between 2 user Sqim then the number of Sqimmies will always be even.
⋆ Users can make as many breeding plan as they want but only one breeding can be in progress per account at a time. They also cannot get another user to post a form for a breeding involving their Sqim for you to get around this.
⋆ Make sure to read all artists specific rules. Failure to follow them will most likely result in your form being ignored.

⋆ Sqim can't breed with their littermate, their parents and their Sqimmies.
⋆ Standard Sqim can breed 4 times while Strange only for 3 times before needing to retire/recharge. There a 1 week delay between each breeding.
⋆ First and 2nd gen Sqim may breed as normal but 3rd gen Sqim can never breed.

USD/IRL cash Breeding specific rules wrote:
Base prices for Breeding are
Standard Orb - $5 per outcome
Strange Orb - $8 per outcome

⋆ The prices above are only the base minimum floor price for USD/IRL cash breeding, artists prices can change to be higher as they please.
⋆ Breeding rules before all apply for USD/IRL cash custom.
⋆ All payment must be upfront and done through Paypal if possible. Other payment method maybe consider.
⋆ Any Breeding request must be done within 3 month upon receiving payment. Unless there reasons or emergency that was communicated result in a needed delay, commissioner should request a refund or a charge back before 6 month past.
⋆ Please only DM artists about custom offers only when they are asking for offers/allow. Do not post random offers on the thread.
⋆ Sqim from USD/IRL cash breeding maybe traded for USD only for as much as you originally got them for from the artist. No, arts and other extra stuffs doesn't raise your Sqim value.
⋆ Do not attempt to guilt trip artists to lower their rates for you. You will only earn yourself a strike.
Last edited by Franz Kromer on Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Franz Kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom

Postby Franz Kromer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:58 am

Custom artist Hubs wrote:
Artist below maybe available for Custom Sqim request
Note: Remember to discuss payment for USD/IRL cash through Discord or other messaging platform.
-CHRONOZ'S CUSTOM SHOP-
-kaisisles Custom Post-
-πŸ”¨ Franz Kromer Custom Shop 🎢-
--
Click here to view all currently available line arts.

Users need to have either 1 of the below items to be able to request a Custom Sqim. Please request according to the items restriction.
If you are paying USD/IRL cash for your Custom Sqim, you don't need to present a scroll or feather pen.

Standard Scroll
Give user the ability to order a custom
Standard Sqim!
* Custom Standard Sqim can't have
their line art edited.
Strange Scroll
Strange Sqim!
*Custom Strange Sqim can have their
line art edited and modify.
Feather Pen
Strange Sqim on a pre-existing
line art! No line edit tho...

General Custom Form wrote:
Code: Select all
[b]✧ I would like to request a Custom Sqim! ✧[/b]
[b]Username - ID[/b]
[b]Type of Scroll or Feather Pen:[/b]
[b]Proof of scroll/feather pen ownership:[/b]
[b]Design resources for the Custom Sqim:[/b](references, descriptions, moodboard, ect)
[b]Proof I own the character[/b]:(leave blank or remove if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]Proof I have permission to use the design in this way[/b]: (leave blank or remove if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]Anything to avoid:[/b]
[b]Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

USD/IRL cash Custom Form wrote:
[b]✧ I would like to request a Custom Sqim through USD/IRL cash! ✧[/b]
[b]Username - ID[/b]
[b]USD price and payment method[/b]:
[b]Artist I would like to request:[/b]
[b]Design resources for the Custom Sqim:[/b](references, descriptions, moodboard, ect)
[b]Proof I own the character[/b]:(leave blank or remove if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]Proof I have permission to use the design in this way[/b]: (leave blank or remove if not transferring a pre-existing character!)
[b]Anything to avoid:[/b]
[b]Would you like wips, or for it to be a surprise?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
Last edited by Franz Kromer on Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
Franz Kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby Franz Kromer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:58 am

Breeding artist Hubs wrote:
Artist below maybe available for Breeding request
Note: Remember to discuss payment for USD/IRL cash through Discord or other messaging platform.
--
--
--
--

Users need to have either of the below items to be able to breed their Sqim. Please request according to the items restriction.
If you are paying USD/IRL cash to breed your Sqim, you don't need to present a Orb.

Standard Orb
Give user the ability to Breed their Sqim and produce Sqimmies
with the same lines art as their parent.
Strange Orb
Give user the ability to Breed their Sqim and produce Sqimmies
with line art that are hybrids of the parents.

General Breeding Form wrote:
[b][b]✧ I would like to Breed my Sqim! ✧[/b][/b]
[b]Username - user ID[/b]:
[b]Sqim 1 + ID:[/b]
[b]Sqim 2 + ID:[/b]
[b]Type of Orb I'm using:[/b]
[b]Proof of Orb ownership:[/b]
[b]If one Sqim belongs to another user, provide proof of permission here:[/b](Remove this section if not needed)

USD/IRL cash Breeding Form wrote:
[b][b]✧ I would like to Breed my Sqim! ✧[/b][/b]
[b]Username - user ID[/b]:
[b]Sqim 1 + ID:[/b]
[b]Sqim 2 + ID:[/b]
[b]USD price and payment method[/b]:
[b]Artist I would like to request:[/b]
[b]If one Sqim belongs to another user, provide proof of permission here:[/b](Remove this section if not needed)
[b]Any particular things you want the Sqimmies to have from their parents:[/b]
Last edited by Franz Kromer on Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Franz Kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve Post

Postby Franz Kromer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:00 am

Reserve Post
Franz Kromer