My LOLO Stories

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

My LOLO Stories

Postby PastelDog » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:14 am

Hello this is a thread for me to keep track of all of my Lights On Lights Off stories for trick or' treating and handing out treats.

Please do not steal anything here including my characters I have linked for treats. Also, please do not post on this thread. Thank you.
Last edited by PastelDog on Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Players List

Postby PastelDog » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:16 am

Until next year
Last edited by PastelDog on Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:08 pm, edited 22 times in total.
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:16 am

Username: XxStarlordxX
How did you find LOLO this year?: (optional) I already knew of this event, but stumbled upon the LOLO Fanclub thread this year (if I'm remembering correctly)
Whats the reason you want to play LOLO, or are returning?: (optional) I really enjoy this event as Halloween is my #1 favorite Holiday and it gives me the to gift users, of course you get a choice between trick and treat and the stories CS users come up with is fantastic!
Are you interested in being included in the 'Featured Users'?: (explanation linked below) Yes please!
Did you read and understand the rules, and agree to follow them?: I read and understand the rules
Trick or Treater: Image
Story: Halloween has finally arrived as Skullcandy was laying on his bed, listening to Halloween themed music, he stared at his ceiling, "oh. What should I go with this year?" he said mumbling, "Plague Doctor or Witchdoctor. Plague Doctor. Witchdoctor. Plague Doctor or Witchdoctor. He continued to say those two ideas as Spooky Scary Skeletons came on. His owl hooted as he thought to himself, I guessI could be a mix of Plague Doctor and Witchdoctor,
but the questionis would anyone even know I'm a mix of Plague Doctor and Witchdoctor?
He continued to think. "Oh wait. I forgot about my Necromancer costume! Hm... My mind has been made up. Skullcandy got up from his bed slowly as he was extremely lazy and never did much. He opened up his Halloween closet specifically for his Halloween costumes, props, decorations, etc. for Halloween only. In fact, that was his only closet as he always dressed-up even when Halloween was over. His pack members looked at him like he was insane, but he was a canine from Hell. A Skullcandy hellhound that decided to live on earth among the mortals. Yes, he never fitted in among the immortals.
Skullcandy got his Halloween decorations out and put them on display even though Halloween was still a month away, Halloween cannot come soon enough, he sighed.
Finally Halloween arrived and there was only two hours to go as he got on his Necromancer costume and put his Necromancer eye contact in that glowed orange. He grabbed his skull scythe and put his Halloween bag on his tail as he headed out his den. He walked along the dirt path as the full moon lit the sky as stars twinkled in the night sky. Finally! Halloween is here! Which door should I go up to first? He looked around and and saw a very scary place, that's the place! He walked up to the door and knocked.
trick'or'treat!!
Last edited by PastelDog on Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:22 am

General Info:
Username:
x Ink x

How did you find LOLO this year?:
Saw the post on the "free adoption" board. But Ive played before!

Whats the reason you want to play LOLO, or are returning?:
Halloween is the only holiday I celebrate. I've always enjoyed LOLO event in the past, I've always participated and this year's no different!

Are you interested in being included in the 'Featured Users'?:
Of course! This year I want to get as many users as possible!

Game Preferences: (optional)
When receiving treats, do you prefer items, pets, and/or C$? (list all that apply):
C$, pets, items

Are you ok with non-wishlist pets in treats?:
I prefer wishlist, but non-wishlist is 100% okay!

Art you ok with art as a treat?:
oo yes!

Do you allow trick or treaters to revisit you? If so, how often?: No. I'm sorry everyone!

Trick or Treater and Story:
Trick or Treater:

Story:
Artemus was already ready as he already made his Halloween costume. This year he decided to become a possessed candy-tailed mermaid princess! He made his gown with a mermaid pallette, a pink crown, a scythe, a multiple colored candy tail, and his skeletal wings! Oh, it was absolutely perfect! He also made his possessed eye contacts by himself. Ah yes.. he definitely was very spooky this year! Normally he would try to be less scary to not startled the young ones, but this year he decided to go all out scary! He thought to himself, "gosh. I hope I don't scare the young ones too bad." He was already in his costume and waiting till the clock struck 9:00pm. That was when it was the darkest. He continued thinking to himself, "I mustn't forget to go to a few haunted houses as well as trick or' treat! I'll hit the haunted houses first, then trick or' treat!" Finally the clock struck 9 o' clock and he grabbed his ghost trick or'treat bag and headed off. After hitting a few haunted houses, he came upon a door, fancy Halloween decorations could be found all over the neighborhood. He knocked on the door and shouted, "trick it's treat!"

Did you read and understand the rules, and agree to follow them?:
Yes. I have read and understand the rules. I also agree to the rules!
Last edited by PastelDog on Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:32 am

Tricks given _40_
Treats given _68_

General Info:
Username: ❄️ Frostbyte ❄️

Game Preferences: (optional)
When receiving treats, do you prefer items, pets, and/or C$? (list all that apply): pets, C$, items
Are you ok with non-wishlist pets in treats?: non-wishlist is fine
Are you ok with art as a treat?: of course
Do you allow users to revisit you? (if yes, please list how many times or how often): no, sorry
Are you interested in being included in the 'Featured Users'?: yes

Trick or Treater and Story:
Trick or Treater: Image

Story: Ghost was excited to dress up for Halloween as it was his favorite Holiday. But what to go as? He had pondered that question since December of last year. "Maybe I could go as a Devil? No. An Angel. Nah not too original ideas, perhaps a swamp monster?" None of the ideas were sticking out for him.

He walked into a Halloween store called Woofon, he looked around at the costumes, which consisted of; pirates, prisoners, werewolves, vampires, ghosts, goblins, witches, cats, and much much more. He looked at the wings they had, "devil wings, angel wings, skeletal wings, cyber wings.. oo I love this black feathered wings so I will go by as a Fallen Angel. I will get some makeup to do scars, glowing red eye contacts and if course the candy bucket."

Ghost purchased the items and headed home as it was a week before Halloween, so he had plenty of time to decorate his house. He asked his friend, Joke to hand out candy at his house while he went trick or treating, of course Joke happily agreed as he didn't like dressing up or trick or treating.

It was finally Halloween and Ghost got into his costume, putting on the glowing red eye contacts, his black feathered wings and did scar makeup. He wasn't going for an average look of a Fallen Angel so it was kinda original I guess? Joke arrived an hour early and they started talking before Ghost headed out.

He walked down the path as he admired all of the Halloween decorations and stuff. He found his first house and walked up to it, knocked and yelled, "trick Or' Treat!

Did you read and understand the rules, and do you agree to follow them?: yes

Code: Select all
([color=#FF0000]I had changed my username from [b]Ghostly Creature[/b] to [b]❄️ Frostbyte ❄️[/b]. I'm #129 on the players list.)

[/color]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/78249300.html][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/78249300&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]

Ghost was excited to dress up for Halloween as it was his favorite Holiday. But what to go as? He had pondered that question since December of last year. "Maybe I could go as a Devil? No. An Angel. Nah not too original ideas, perhaps a swamp monster?" None of the ideas were sticking out for him.

He walked into a Halloween store called [i]Woofon[/i], he looked around at the costumes, which consisted of; pirates, prisoners, werewolves, vampires, ghosts, goblins, witches, cats, and much much more. He looked at the wings they had, "devil wings, angel wings, skeletal wings, cyber wings.. oo I love this black feathered wings so I will go by as a Fallen Angel. I will get some makeup to do scars, glowing red eye contacts and if course the candy bucket."

Ghost purchased the items and headed home as it was a week before Halloween, so he had plenty of time to decorate his house. He asked his friend, Joke to hand out candy at his house while he went trick or treating, of course Joke happily agreed as he didn't like dressing up or trick or treating.

It was finally Halloween and Ghost got into his costume, putting on the glowing red eye contacts, his black feathered wings and did scar makeup. He wasn't going for an average look of a Fallen Angel so it was kinda original I guess? Joke arrived an hour early and they started talking before Ghost headed out.

He walked down the path as he admired all of the Halloween decorations and stuff. He found his first house and walked up to it, knocked and yelled, "[b]trick Or' Treat![/b]

P.S: I am fine with non-wishlist treats. My treats are; pets, items, C$ or art of the following characters: [url=https://toyhou.se/Frostbyte_/characters/folder:4872757]here[/url]

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Happy Halloween! I'm Joke, Ghost's friend who is handing out candy at his place so he can go trick or' treating. He's too old if you ask me. Joke looks rather annoyed as he zones out. Any how, I appreciate you stopping by and I adore your costume. As you can see I'm just wearing a pumpkin hoodie, I don't really like dressing up just due to the past... he gets lost in his thoughts again before shaking his head. Anyways, here's your treat. Good luck getting lots of treats!

Oh yes! Please come back again next year!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/142093738.html][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/142093738&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]

[color=#FF8040]Happy Halloween! I'm Joke, Ghost's friend who is handing out candy at his place so he can go trick or' treating. He's too old if you ask me. [i]Joke looks rather annoyed as he zones out[/i]. Any how, I appreciate you stopping by and I adore your costume. As you can see I'm just wearing a pumpkin hoodie, I don't really like dressing up just due to the past... [i]he gets lost in his thoughts again before shaking his head[/i]. Anyways, here's your treat. Good luck getting lots of treats!

Oh yes, please come again next year![/color]

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

as you walk up to the house you see nobody is around but you see a bucket full of candy and it says "please take ONE." You go to reach for a piece of candy before a multi-eyed cat appears barking at you scaring you off as you vanish down the street.

Looks like you've been tricked by Jokes older brother, Trickeyes. Please come again next year!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/142125445.html][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/142125445&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]
[color=#FF8000][i]as you walk up to the house you see nobody is around but you see a bucket full of candy and it says "please take ONE." You go to reach for a piece of candy before a multi-eyed cat appears barking at you scaring you off as you vanish down the street.

[b]Looks like you've been tricked by Jokes older brother, Trickeyes. Please come again next year![/b][/i][/color]

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

as you start to leave you are taken to a pond, but your under the water. What's happening?! A school of fish and some tadpoles start to sing to you,

🎶 Oh, Halloween is close by and you've been transported to our realm of singing fish....

Do not be alarmed as we are here to tell you this;

You will also receive a treat of art and we hope you'll enjoy it 🎶

you are teleported back to where you were, dazed and confused as what just happened. You look back to see Joke smiling at you with a devious grin before you start to run off!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/132918236.html][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/132918236&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]
[i]as you start to leave you are taken to a pond, but your under the water. What's happening?! A school of fish and some tadpoles start to sing to you,[/i]

🎶 Oh, Halloween is close by and you've been transported to our realm of singing fish....

Do not be alarmed as we are here to tell you this;

You will also receive a treat of art and we hope you'll enjoy it 🎶

[i]you are teleported back to where you were, dazed and confused as what just happened. You look back to see Joke smiling at you with a devious grin before you start to run off![/i]
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me