Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

almost there by coffee.berry

Artist coffee.berry [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

almost there

Postby coffee.berry » Sun May 05, 2024 8:52 pm

hey guys!! have a tiny aura doodle today! i'm kind of going to ramble about
    random stuff in a second, so if you want to read that.. continue reading?! (lol)

okay firstly. it's my birthday tomorrow!! yippee!!<3 i'm very excited to see how
    my birthday cake looks like because.. it's cake. that's all i can say lol<3

ANYWAYS. my last two exams are math + history and even though i know i'm
    going to do well on them i'm nervous. i always get nervous. but i'm just reading
    the chapters i didn't pay good attention to and revising on the ones i know by
    heart (those are so easy i'm not even kidding). maths? algebra has always been
    easy, and geometry isn't so bad when you understand it, but there's this one
    thing that i JUST. CANT. FIGURE. OUT. if i see that on the exam paper and i
    can choose something else, you better believe i'm choosing the safer option.

ok i hope you guys liked hearing me ramble on about this<3 love y'all!!
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: almost there

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun May 05, 2024 10:28 pm

eee happy birthday in advance vai!! i will try to do birthday art for you (actually on time hopeuflly lol. im still sad that i didnt do it for bliss yet oops) !
and i love surprise cakes too! i always ask my siblings/family to keep it a secret from me and it was so great?? i love doing that kind of stuff :3

and oof i totally get you! i love algebra too, its like a puzzle :) i feel that algebra is either a 100% love or 100% dislike lol, i dont know a single person who is simply "okay" with algebra. wishing you the best of luck with your exams!! <333
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun May 05, 2024 10:45 pm

COOLDOGOOO wrote:eee happy birthday in advance vai!! i will try to do birthday art for you (actually on time hopeuflly lol. im still sad that i didnt do it for bliss yet oops) !
and i love surprise cakes too! i always ask my siblings/family to keep it a secret from me and it was so great?? i love doing that kind of stuff :3

and oof i totally get you! i love algebra too, its like a puzzle :) i feel that algebra is either a 100% love or 100% dislike lol, i dont know a single person who is simply "okay" with algebra. wishing you the best of luck with your exams!! <333

ee thank you!!<3 you really don't have to draw anything for me, i'm okay just with a wish!!<3
    yesss they're the funnest :3 aaaa i love surprises so much!!<3

YES algebra my love. most of the people at my school are on the 100 percent hate side, but
    like.. would you rather do geometry??!! thank you for the wishes!!<3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon May 06, 2024 4:44 am

omg so many may birthdays xD happy early birthday vai <3 you really deserve the BEST cake in the ENTIRE world!!

and don't worry!! you're gonna do so well :D i like algebra too, it gets really hard eventually but. it's definitely fun, i love figuring it out because, as dogooo said, it's like a puzzle :) i'm the same as you, i'm not as good at geometry since i think i'm more of a visual person and geometry requires a lot of. thought? i guess. but i like algebra xD good luck!
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Mon May 06, 2024 5:41 am

♥ mizu wrote:omg so many may birthdays xD happy early birthday vai <3 you really deserve the BEST cake in the ENTIRE world!!

and don't worry!! you're gonna do so well :D i like algebra too, it gets really hard eventually but. it's definitely fun, i love figuring it out because, as dogooo said, it's like a puzzle :) i'm the same as you, i'm not as good at geometry since i think i'm more of a visual person and geometry requires a lot of. thought? i guess. but i like algebra xD good luck!

ehkjekjeaheij yes it's birthMAYS lol >:) EEE THANK YOU!!!<3 (i'll say hello to my cake for you HAHA)

aaa thank you!! i feel my confidence boosting ahaha<3 yeah in algebra i feel like it's really easy,
    then there's a hard part that takes ages to get, and then it's easy again?? my maths professor told
    me that i'm good at geometry because of my large imagination haha (little does he know i have no
    idea what that one thing in geometry means. SEND HELP)<33 thanks again!!<3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me