alis cosmicae potentiae by SnowyEevee

Based on Click to view
Artist SnowyEevee [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

alis cosmicae potentiae

Postby SnowyEevee » Sun May 19, 2024 9:16 am

(title is Latin for "wings of cosmic power")

was bored and didnt know what to draw, so i decided to redraw this guy, who i have now named Dominator Astrorum (Latin for "Ruler of the Stars")
GIRA AWAITS..
Hello! It is i, SnowyEevee. you can call me Snowy, for short, i LOVE LOVE LOVE cats, Pokemon, Kirby, Wings of Fire, How To Train Your Dragon, Jurassic World, Godzilla, and fer.al (even though i havent played it yet lol) i actually found out about this game from Transformice. i recently became good at art sometime in 2020 so i would like some art tips on my art crtitism topic in the oekaki forum, im looking for dragons on my wishlist

TO BE FREE...
SnowyEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: alis cosmicae potentiae

Postby espen. » Sun May 19, 2024 12:57 pm

this is really good! I can definitely tell how much you've improved!

If you're interested, there's an online Latin dictionary that I used for my Latin class, since I saw you were using lots of Latin names. You can type in any latin word in any declension (form) and it will pop up with a full declension chart and a definition of the word. Google translate is notorious for inaccurate translations, especially for Latin, so I thought I'd offer up an alternative source if you were interested at all. You can also look up english translations for each declension (example: imperative present of disco, which means to learn, would be "You learn!" or "Learn," talking to someone else)
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me